Make Energy-Saving Upgrades and Enjoy Below-Market Financing
Please note: this program is scheduled to launch in August 2020. Please contact us if you would like to be notified when the Multifamily Program financing option opens for applications.
The SoCalREN Multifamily Program offers a convenient financing option for energy efficiency improvements. With SoCalREN’s credit enhancement contribution and private market capital, property owners participating in the SoCalREN Multifamily Program can enjoy below-market financing.
When you participate, you can:
- Make informed decisions about financing your energy-saving improvements
- Finance projects at below-market interest rates
- Access more capital to Install additional energy efficiency measures
Participation Is Easy
The SoCalREN Multifamily Program offers convenient ways to access below-market rate financing for your energy efficiency improvement projects.
- Receive free, customized assistance from Program staff
- Review financing proposals tailored to your specific project scope*
- Apply for financing through the Program’s Financing Portal**
*Consult your accounting or tax professional before making any financing decision.
**Financial institutions must use the National Energy Improvement Fund (NEIF) Commercial Energy Finance Portal to track finance applications, communications, and documentation. The NEIF Portal will be used by the financial institution to review Program finance applications, review and accept signed closing documents, issue finance approvals, review and approve contractor invoices and supporting documentation, notify the contractor of fund disbursements, and track Program Credit Enhancement transfers.