Grow your business by becoming a Participating Contractor!
Through the SoCalREN Multifamily Program, Participating Contractors can offer their multifamily property owner customers incentives to offset the cost of energy efficiency upgrades. If you work in HVAC, lighting, or water heating, you can work with SoCalREN to grow your business in the multifamily market.
Offer your customers incentives and benefits.
- Upgraded measures including interior lighting, exterior lighting, water heating, pipe insulation, HVAC, and more.
- Reduced ongoing operating costs and improved comfort, health, and safety for tenants.
- Offer your customers a pathway to increased sustainability and environmental stewardship.
Get benefits for your business.
- Increased visibility as a Participating Contractor working with the SoCalREN Multifamily Program.
- Expanded customer base with value-added service.
- Increased scope and volume with current services.
- Enhanced technical skills for your workforce.
- Increased visibility to customers with the program's advertising and event presence.
Access help to ensure your success.
- One-on-one Account Manager support.
- Marketing assistance.
- Technical support from the Program's engineering team.
- Convenient online training resources for your team.